Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Case of the Tuesdays...




Hey guys!  I know it’s been a while since I have posted.  Work has been so crazy, so when I get home I don’t feel like doing anything, and my house has been getting neglected.  I’m not an OCD person when it comes to cleaning so it doesn't really bother me when the house is a mess, but it was messy even by my standards, so I pretty much cleaned all weekend.  And by cleaned I mean I folded all the laundry and then ran 2 loads of dishes through the dishwasher. My bedroom is still a mess and I can't even remember the last time I dusted.  Every once in a while I get this hair up my ass when I’m at work and think of all this stuff to do when I get home, but it never happens.  Does that happen to anyone else??

I am still trying to stick with the healthy eating and exercise, but it has been rather difficult lately due to mother nature.  <<TMI?!?!  None the less,  I have really been trying to follow Amber's lead for GYSTS. I have been trying to limit my carb intake and up the  protein and eat more fresh fruits and veggies, but like I said, it has been rather difficult lately.  AHEM.  Something I have stuck with is no soda. Let me tell you, it has been 8. LONG. MF'ing days.  I have had a headache every single day since.   I pop Excedrin like they're candy. This is why I can’t ever stop with the soda drinking, because the headaches are almost unbearable.  I wake up with one every morning and I usually start feeling it again around lunchtime and dinnertime.  I'm not really a coffee drinker and I HATE tea, so hopefully they go away soon or I might have to give in!!  Do you guys have any tips??

I am really trying to buckle down on the exercise as well.  My husband and I have a gym membership, but I am still too embarrassed to work out anywhere besides the comfort of my own living room.  I rented a couple of Zumba DVDs from the library to try out so we will see how that goes.  I have been wanting to walk to dogs when I get home at night but it has been so effing HOT here that it is just miserable.  I got in my car yesterday when I got off work and literally couldn’t breathe.  I now know what it’s like to have an asthma attack.  This is another reason I am in a funk.  I hate, hate, double hate hot weather!!  Fat girls don’t like to sweat.  
This was the temperature in my car AFTER the air had been blowing full blast for 20 minutes.  UGH!!!
 Good news is I do have 1 follower on the blog now!!!  Thanks Holly!   I contacted Chris (Hubby Jack) to see if he could give my blog a makeover and he told me that usually after he designs a blog for someone it gives their blog the jump-start that it needs to be successful, so I hope he is right!! {He sure does sound full of himself, huh?!!} Just kidding Hubby Jack, you’re the best!!  ;)  


I'm off to make supper and eagerly await the 9 o'clock hour when I will see my second husband, Jax Teller, on Sons of Anarchy.  Will anyone else be watching??

Last but not least, I will leave you with an adorable picture of my babies.
Waiting patiently for their treat :)
 

Happy Tuesday!!

Xoxo, Katie

2 comments:

  1. I have so many things I want to say about this post.

    I can't even wait for the next 31 minutes to fly by so that I can watch SOA!!

    Don't ever believe anything Hubby Jack tells you. Only ever listen to Holly :)

    Get your ass to the gym! Don't be embarrassed about being there and doing your thing! I had to get over the same hurdle and once I did I realized that no one there even stopped to notice me, they were too busy doing their own thing. And if they are, fuck them! Don't let other people's opinions dim your shine girlfriend!

    And while I am still drinking 1 soda a day (Can't a girl have one vice?!) I would suggest trying some Spark. Holly told us about it and gave us some to try and I loved it. If I wasn't so poor I'd be buying it for myself!

    Okay, I'm done now.

    Wait, I lied!

    Your dogs are sooo adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla!!

    Thanks for your comment! For some reason I just now saw this!! Thank you for the advice about the gym...I just feel like everyone is staring at me because I am one of the few fat girls in the gym, and I imagine they are thinking something like, "Why the hell is she here?!"

    Thanks for the advice about the Spark...I will have to try that! Since this post I have reverted back to soda, but it isn't NEAR as much as before, so I guess that's still something. Someone else told me to try Perrier Water and put some fresh fruit in it. Haven't tried that either, so I will have to.

    Again, thanks for the comment and I hope to hear from you soon!

    What are you thinking of SOA so far??!! It's crazy!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete