Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm baaaaaaaaccckkkk!!!


Hey there peeps!!  I am still alive, in case anyone was wondering.  I have been so lazy with the blog lately!!  I still have homework every night (for only 6 more months....thank you baby Jesus...I will finally be a college grad!!!), I recently got a promotion at work (YAY!!) so my mind has been on overload with all the training and new systems I have to learn, I've been trying to help my hubs recover from his recent shoulder surgery, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  I know, I'm sounding like a broken record.  I know everyone is busy with life, and honestly I don't know how some people do it with kids thrown in the mix.  I can't believe I have kept my dogs alive this long.

Anyway, one of my New Year's resolutions is write at least 1 new blog post a week, so I am trying to get an early start.

Instead of filling you in on my life these past couple of months with words, I decided to do it with pictures.  Enjoy!!   (If you already follow me on Instagram you have already seen most of these photos so I apologize in advance!!)

Me, my Mom, and my sister at Covered Bridge

My babe before his surgery

Our pups were part of the Pink Ladies and T Birds for Halloween :)


GAME NIGHT!!




We discovered Chipotle.  And now I'm addicted.
.

After they got done crying :)


My Mom celebrated her 50th birthday.  My sister and I had been planning her surprise party for MONTHS, and we even got her best friend (my Godmother) to fly in from CA and spend 4 days with her.  They haven't seen each other in about 10 years.
With the birthday girl!!

Several towns near where we live were destroyed by tornadoes.  A few of my co-workers lost everything.

My Maggie girl turned 2 :)
This little chunker just keeps growing :)

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!  I haven't bought 1 thing yet.  I am such a procrastinator.

Mom and Dad's tree
Have already watched this about 7 times :)

Maggie and Baxter say Happy Holidays!!!



xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment